Tuesday 8 December 2009

Diffy's Tale

Me first me first!!!

Hello Peoples of Bloggy world! Hello! (Cept Damian, you gets no hello if yous reading this, me no like you! You big meanie! But if yous saying a big sorry then MAYBE I likes you again, but only maybe!)

Anyways, Hi! This is where I gets to tell you about a scary bit from ages ago that meant Tempest let in da team! YAY! I bet you was wondering why someone little like me gets to stay with them and was gived my spooks instead of being left with mummy and daddy, wernt you? Now I tell you!

Okey dokey, timey line stuff. About a week before this, Tempest did his trip to america and pineherst, and nicked all of them little tubes of black goop. Mister Arfur was all mad about that and sent some nasty peoples after him, but we get to them later, stop making me skip bits! OKey doke, So Tempest gave evryboby else da tubes, and they was getting all superpowery, but I not know any of dat at da time. First I learnded of any of this cool stuff, I was at home in me room. I was playing wiv toys, and there was a big bang on da front door. I heard mummy open it, and ask who it was.Amumbly man said somefing mumbly, and then mummy mentioned Tempest. (Cept his real name obvusly, but he made me promise not to put any of our names on here, so where my real name is said I gonna put Diffy (IS my real name now anyways, I likes it ) and where Tempest is mentioned I gonna put Tempest and so on for evryboby.) So, mummy says Tempests name and I wonders into the hall to listen.
'Yes, he's a good friend of ours and looks after Diffy for us quite often, takes him to the park and things, why?' said mummy.
'He's annoyed my boss, and we need a word with him.' said mumbly.
'Sorry, he's not here right now, what did he do?' said mummy.
'Took something from the boss that he wants back. Lots of somethings. Can I have a word with with Diffy? We need Tempest.' said mumbly.
'Well you've got him!' yelled Tempest, and I heard a crunchy noise as they landeded on da gravel. I made a big smile and called 'Tempest!'and started downstairs to see my friend. I heard mummy saying 'But, you were in a .....purple bubble....flying....' and then mumbly grabbed mummy and ran into the house. I went 'OI!' reeeeeeally loudly and ran down da stares, calling 'Let go of mummy!' and I went in da living room after dem. VHS was alredy in, and it was a stale mat. They was all glaring at mumble, and he was holding mummy in his arms, hugging her hard. Tempest was miserble and saying to mummy: 'I'm really sorry Mrs. Diffy, I tried to stop this from happening, I've spent most of the week hiding people I know, by getting rid of files, wiping databases, putting up protections, they must have seen yours before I got to it. I'm really sorry.'
'Explain later. Save Diffy.' said mummy, shes so awesome, I love her!
Mumbly said he not letting go until Tempest give back da tubes, but he say he cant because he useded some already and Arfur not deserve dem. Mumble says he sorry to heer dat, and dat me and mummy in trouble. I runs at him yelling, and he looks at me, and stamps his foot. A big tremble in de floor sends me backwoods, and I go crash into de wall. Mumble says he will kill mummy if we not be helpful, and he killed before and is fine wiv doing it. Tingle says he lying and Playrite says that he's being made to work for Arfur but he not want to. I gets up and sees Mumble looking unhappy and Healthy going sneeky sneeky sneek over to mummy. Precog says he finks he undystands and get out a bit of paper. He say dat Mumbly will be happy and shows him the paper. Mumbly crys out and grabs the pichure, droping mummy, but Healthy gets her and makes her better where she was hurt and covered in ouches. Precog and Platrite take mumbly outside and say we gonna get his dawter and wife back and Tempest starts to tell mummy whats hapning and why. Precog comes back in and says he know where mumblys famly are, and dat we can get dem back and hide mumbly.

So in de evening, when daddy gets home, Tempest and evryboby explanes to him aswell abowt it all, and say dat even thow he debleted ALL of our files, dey alredy knows abowt me, so maybee I shud go wiv dem and be safe. Dey not know about mummy and daddy, mumbly sed so, dey only fownd me, so dey safe and I can see dem wenever we likes, but I needs to be safe. Dey agrees, and takes to all de powers stuff kwite well, and help me try out new bits of my powers befor we leeve (Doolittle injectored me after mumbly left, evryboby, even mummy finked I shud have a power to protect me. Like I sed, mummy's awesome!)

Anyways, dat is how I becamed one of VHS. I hope you enjoyeded it!

One final fing, I bet yoos wondring how old I ATCHUALLY is, becos of my ritings an stuff. Well:
I NOT TELLING!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! He he! But I will giv yoo cloos:

I is under 8.
I rite like dis mostly cos I wantsd to, I was told to rite as I feel, and I feels like riting like dis!
I do spell a lot wrong, but I no like spellings, so dey gived up teaching me. I rite as I want, not wat people fink is rite, SO THERE. If you fink this is silly, I stiks my tung out at you!

Bye for now bloggy persons! I hope Tempest let me do mor postys soon, dis is fun!

Now I hands over to Healthy. Yay Healthy! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment