Sunday 24 July 2011

You're the only one left.

Glutton, this is a message for you. You can still help us, and I think we'll need you to.

Me and Hana have talked, and asked the others a few bits, and we think we know what Future me was on about.

So, Parallel times.

What it boils down to is this: I am currently posting these to you through a connection that was created when I was 'time-napped' by Moira and Diffy. I was using technopathy to post a live, direct thought-to-blog post. This went from me, through my phone and Hana, and then to the main computer. When the time-napping happened, it opened a hole to pull me through, causing the two times to connect. The sudden transfer snapped me out of it, so I assume the blog will have uploaded that one unfinished. The connection between the main computer and my phone however, boosted by both Hana and my ability, remained fairly firmly intact. Now, while this does allow me to send these blog posts back through time to pop up randomly back in my time, where you're reading this now. However, it ALSO means that the join between the two times is being kept open. The link is only maintained by, and can only manage, the datastream between the two devices, I can't use it to get home, but it does mean that the future and the past are still touching, forcing when I left and when I am to run alongside each other.

Parallel Times. It's not too late Glutton. Your actions can directly affect the future, and not in the normal way. Normally, your actions in the past would have happened a long time ago, and you wouldn't be able to affect things that had already happened to us. They would be fixed events, and trying to mess with them would probably wipe me from existence along with the future I'm in. But because of the link, you merely alter the same future, changing it instead of replacing it with a new one. Things will actually change before my eyes, and I'll remember how it used to be.

Use this Glutton. Do what you can to change the future. Get jump, and fight for us. Help us get where we need to be.

Go to the VHS base, pray it's intact, and use the main computer to log your phone into the VHS mainframe. I programmed SOLAR into it's files, so it should grant you first level access. That's all you'll need if my plan works. Hopefully, someone will be in contact soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment