Tuesday 25 March 2014

The Labyrinth of Worlds, part 3

Oh, we're calling it that? Ok, whatever.

Hey everybody, Doolittle here. So I guess you've gathered by now that we've been split up in different worlds, or whatever the hell the Fates have made this time. I don't know where I am, but there's weird plastic creatures everywhere and my powers only work if I'm wearing a stupid mask. I asked the locals, a group of small blue figures who live in little huts that make up a sort of floaty water village, and they haven't seen anyone else from VHS, but they know where more 'flashing lights' like the one I apparently arrived in are, so they're leading me through a jungle to see if these lights will take me home. So far we've been attacke by three freaky looking scorpion things and a ball that turned into a robot. The robot thing was destroyed by a Blue figure with hook hands, and a red guy with a sword that looked like fire. They've joined me and my guides so I should be out of this place soon! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment