Tuesday 30 June 2015

BACK ONLINE

INTERNET. Ah, how I've missed thee. Survival Island world, Dickensian Drama world and freaking Atlantis aren't exactly good for wifi. You know what's had me trapped longest? Minecraft. IN ADVENTURE MODE. And not the helpful, full strength, Computer mode, with command blocks and things, the watered down PS4 version. How do I know it was PS4? Because the limited powers my Technopathy allowed me let me dress as Ratchet the Lombax. That was nice.

But yeah, the portal out was in the end. Me and Don had to fight the Ender Dragon, it took aaaaaaaages to get all the gear.

Now I'm in................a city. Don was meant to land here, but they still haven't stopped us switching. Maybe they can't. Maybe they've forgotten about us and haven't noticed.

It's dark. I mean it IS night, but more than that. The whole city feels like it's always just......dark. Sort of gloomy.

Ooh, Graffiti, maybe it'll help with where I-

Green question marks.

GREEN QUESTION MARKS.

Please. Oh Please. PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE.

BOOM

A building just exploded a couple of streets away, and the air is filling with cackling laughter. Playing cards are raining down all around. I was right.

Finally, this reality death course just redeemed itself.

I'm in Gotham. I'm going to enjoy this.

No comments:

Post a Comment