Wednesday 29 September 2010

100!

100 posts! Wow, I can't believe it! It saddens me to think of everyone apart when we've got something to celebrate, however small. I wish we could all be together, but we're much safer apart.

Ragnarok's really missing VHS. He loved being part of a group of supers, and for such a short time! He asked about how the rest of VHS got powers, and was really interested about synthetic abilities. I can't stop this nagging feeling that he's going to go off and make his own or something. I just hope he stays safe. If he gets found out, then splitting up will have been for nothing.

I'm sure you've all seen on the news about that man that held those hostages at the bank with radiation. With that and more reports about Claire the medical marvel, the government is searching harder than ever for evolved humans. Some, like the bank robber, are relishing being out in the open, because people know about them. Others, like us, are hiding in plain sight, some have gone underground, and then there are those poor souls who don't even know they have abilities, and will manifest either publicly, and be caught instantly, or risk alienating scared friends or relatives. I'll do what I can, but it's a dark time for the human race.

1 comment:

  1. U don't need to worry about me Temp. I'll still be there for any of the team if they need me, obviously once my power is under more control. Diffy had a great time today by the way. Oh Sandy forgot to set a time for your meeting. I'll leave it to you to organise a time. Tell him I said hi and that he's always welcome to come and talk ;)

    ReplyDelete