Friday 3 September 2010

iPhone: Beaming my thoughts to your screen.

So many colours! How long have I been wandering around this stupid maze of neon insanity? A while ago, I had no choice but to grab onto a blue orb while standing on a blue platform. I fell miles, and only a nearby yellow ball shooting past and a burst of air manipulation gave me a safe landing. Another second and I'd have gone straight through, and been swallowed by a whirling vortex below me.

I want to just stop, but I have to keep going, I have to get through this, for my friends. I need to find them, escape, and we can beat the fates once and for all. I will not be beaten!!!















Urgh. You can have my colour manipulation, fine, just let me out? I can't bear this place anymore!!!!



Worth a try.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment