Friday 21 October 2011

Greetings

Hello there. My name is Hana, and it's a pleasure to talk to you personally at last.

The time is currently 12:28, on Friday the 21st of October. I've made it back. I'm shocked to find we've been gone for a year, and that Hooded Guy seems to have been slowed somehow in his progress in taking full control. I'm glad of that at least. Now, I have to gather all the information I can, and wait. If everything went to plan, a friend should be arriving soon, maybe even two. I also have to look into the connection, I think we've broken it a bit in getting me across it. I hope we haven't severed it, I need to be able to contact Tempest. If I can't get back then this was all for nothing.

It feels like it still has some life in it, so there's hope. If all goes well, we should be in contact again soon. Best of luck, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment