Friday 18 November 2011

HG's Base, part 3.

Well, the battle was fairly short, and we were finally left with nothing but the final door between us and HG. Wading through ankle deep water, I stepped over bodies, worked my way round frozen or petrified soldiers, lumps of rock, a tree, and a rather startled flamingo, and looked at the door.
I concentrated. Nothing. 'He's ability-proofed it. Nothing will work. Believe me, we've tried. So, Glutton and Hana, we need you. Glutton, make use of the parallel times. If you acid the door in your time, before he gets a chance to ability-proof anything, the damage will appear here in front of us now, without the door being damaged for the time in the middle. Think of it as a loophole round his defenses in our time.
I still don't know exactly how the fluctuations in our connection work, but I hope, by posting this one, I've created some sort of 'save point' in the parallel times. If you succeed in your time, the effect should happen relatively soon after I post this. At least i hope so, we can't exactly hang around for long.
Don't let us down Glutton. This is all we can think of. Please, get us through this door!

No comments:

Post a Comment