Sunday 14 June 2009

Stressed reactions

Cleo, and anyone else who might be reading this, read the comment on your (Cleo's) 'Damian's rampage' post for a better idea of how this started.

It's chaos here. I'm having to right this through thought (Thank god my technopathy's back at full strength!) as I hold Diffy back from running downstairs and out the door, because he's screaming 'Stinkies! How dare you hurt all my friendy peoples! OOOh, Damian, how could you, me liked you, but now Diffy very, very mad at you all! You all get spookyed to DOOM! Lemme go, tempest, me's got to go teach meany stinkys a lesson!'

Playwrite's helping me hold him back from the stairs, all telepathic attempts to calm him Diffy down on his part is failing thanks to Diffy's annoyingly strong mind, Doolittle is in tears and surrounded by every creature within a mile radius (We think she sends out some sort of animal signal subconsciously, they just come to her when she needs them), Healthbar has come back in having failed to find Dragon and is glowing Black, if that makes sense, her anger and misery spreading from her in wisps of black fog, and she's just standing there, alternating between calling Dragon to demand he get back here, with things like 'The sun is so bright in the desert, I can bring them all back easily! I've brought people back to life before, never a mass job but with with sunlight of that intensity-', once she called Cleo to ask exactly what had happened, who'd been killed, and what had happened to Cleo's resurrection power that meant she couldn't bring them back, and the rest of the time she left messages on Damian's phone yelling that she had trusted him, telling him off with increasingly imaginative swearwords, accusing him of treachery, and telling him she wish he and John had never become part of our lives. I knew she didn't really mean that, at the beginning they'd got on really well, but she was angry. Precog was gripping Tingle tightly by the arm, saying 'Tell me how we can get in touch with Moira! WHERE IS SHE!!' Tingle was confused and in a state of shock about it himself, but asked 'What can she do? Why do you need her?'
'THE PICTURES!! Never doubt my pictures!! Are you saying you wish to mess with fate? Bring our only hope of a happy ending crashing down around our ears! Why? WHY!'

Don's just trying not to be killed. I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment