Tuesday 16 June 2009

Uploading.

This is Dragon. I am writing, word for word, what Tempest has asked me too write, as he is still in greece. This is coming from me, as I feel I should explain. The most recent post, mentioning the punching of Plato (I wouldn't have thought of Tempest doing something like that, but he really does seem to hate this him) took place, for them, last night, immediately after the previous one, but I do not have technopathy and have never really found the time to acquaint myself with a computer, so I have been a bit slow updating these. I had to rest after the last one, the Fates suspected I would still be here and tried to kill me, but I believe I have now secured the base against them. My apologies for the slowness of these updates, but Pig, Dog and myself are on our own, and I am still getting used to all of this.

3 comments:

  1. just so you know i got a text saying that thevoid in VHS closed up so they went to the one in the hotel room, it seemed that Evan understood a symbol on the floor that was drawn there, pparently it allows yu to set the void to where you want to go, so he set it athens, greece, 380 bc. temp should see soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. He describes in his next letter that they turn up. I will tell you about their adventures soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nearly ready,I apologize for the delay, there has been a minor emergency here.

    ReplyDelete