Sunday 10 October 2010

Autoblog activated:0002

Hello. Blast here, giving an update on me and Cecil in London.
Firstly, we got a call at the flat from that Shockwave girl. She must have looked us up because only Tempest and Dragon have our number. She was worried about her friend, the new Rat, who, I dunno, hadn't turned up for shopping or something? She was speaking lousy broken English really fast so I didn't really follow. Anyways, she was going on about how nobody else answering, and how she'd been looking for ages with no sign of her friend, then was a crashing noise, she screamed, a deep voice muttered something, and the line went dead. Ah well, not my problem, I'm sure she's fine.
Oh, Cecil's just come in, signaling for me to be quiet, and pointing at the hall. Sweet kid really, bit dark at times, but considering what he went through before Dragon found him, it's not surprising. Looks like he want me to help with whatever scares him. Ah well, a gorgeous heroine's work is never done :P Later People!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm back. Thought I'd leave this to post as one thing, because obviously, you're dying to know what was wrong, and hanging on my every word. :)

It was just some perv. He was at the door, in a dark hood, I couldn't even see his face, and he was all like 'You are Blast the Pig and Cecil the Dog, you are mine, you will come with me.' in a proper deep breathy whisper like a psycho. I have NO idea how he knew our names, but I'll get Tempest to scan for info on us and wipe it, to make sure no other wackjobs turn up. I told him where he could go (Cecil is here and Diffy may read this, so I'll spare you the precise words), told him he couldn't prove anything, and slammed the door in his face. Well, I tried to, I had to kick his foot away to close it. I don't think we'll see him again though. People like that just need to get the message that it's not going to happen. You lost, deal with it. Ah well, that's us. Bye for now I guess.

Hey, just noticed a post on this blog from the Freezeframe girl, our new Rat. She mentions a hoody creep too. Maybe we should take this guy seriou


Typing abandoned followed by destruction of console. Tempest emergency program 139 activated. Source of audio input detected on this machine. Retrieving last soundwaves sensed in area...

-Loud crash noise. Specifics unobtainable.
-What the? Hooded guy? Cecil! Come over here, quickly!
-Blast, help, he's got me!
-You are both mine, you will come with me.
-Blast! Help me! Aaaaaaaaargaaaaaahhoooooowwwwwwkkkkkkkkk'
-My God, what are you doing? What the [CENSORED via program 243] do you think you're doing? Cecil, oh God, What is he doing to you?! Eat Laser you freaking [CENSORED via program 243], and Die!
-Ha, you fool.
-What? How the? Nooo!

Console Destroyed.
Tempest emergency program 247 activated. Autoblog of last known data in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment