Monday 11 October 2010

The twilight zone

Yes, people, the world is dark, with barely any light, and everyone's screaming and government teams are out searching because it's bound to be an evolved human, but don't worry, a crack team of specials are on their way to deal with it.
There was me, enjoying my day off, when it goes dark. Just as the sun was coming up. (I was up early, the life of a student, you know...) Ragnarok calls to check it's not just him, and we figure something is up. He gets a message at the base, some villain has tracked them down (I must see to that, can't have them being found) and as the active team in the area, he told them he had stolen the light from the world. (I checked, I think he'd heard about VHS, knew to look in cambridge, found SOLAR, when he got through to a high tech system, made the connection to me and went with it.)
So, I got them tickets, tracked down his fortress, and now three boys, one of whim can't yet fully control his temperamental power, one that still isn't quite settled into the hero life, and one who can't aim his power if he can't see are off to take on one of the most powerful villians we've come across.....

Maybe I'll keep my phone switched on, just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment