Thursday 28 October 2010

Autoblog activated:0003

Hey guys, this is Gravity. As Dragon made me the new 'Rooster' of Zodiac, and I was spending all my time hanging out there, Tempest had made me an official member of VHS and gave me access to this, just in case I felt like posting anything. I haven't really had anything worth mentioning until now, but I do have a little adventure to tell you all about......

This morning, I was in one of those lazy moods you get when you can't be bothered to get out of bed, so, seeing as nobody can see into my room, I went to float out of bed. (I can control gravity, for those of you that don't know and hadn't guessed.) It didn't work. I tried to float upwards, and felt heavier than ever! My bed creaked, and broke under me! After that, I was kind of forced to get up manually. Everything was fine, until I had got ready and was about to leave. I opened the door to find this guy in a hood, right in my face, waiting for me. He just stood there, and in this really rasping whisper, just said 'You are Gravity. You are mine.'

I had been warned about Equinox hunters and how governments were cracking down on finding specials, so I knew I had to run. I fled back into my flat and went for the window. It was one of those nice big windows that swings all the way, so I just leapt through. I tried to rise upwards, and plummeted. Luckily, I'm high up, but I had seconds. 'Alright then, let's try it your way.' I increased my gravity and pushed myself downwards, as hard as I could, and found myself rocketing into the sky. I looked down. Hardly anyone had noticed my exit through the window, and those that had were pretending they hadn't. It's a bad thing to point and shout at specials right now, you never know if ones watching you. The last thing anyone wants is for a special to know you're against them. Suddenly, I started to nosedive again. I swear I heard a voice, really faint, calling 'Gravity, Rooster! No!' as I shot towards the ground, but it was too faint to recognize, I could only just make out the words. It was familiar though. Anyway, I could see hooded guy standing on the roof of my building, looking up at me expectantly. I gravitated towards him with all my might, and started traveling faster, so I tried repelling from him instead. I was slingshotted across town, crash landing in an alley round the corner. I'm in an internet Cafe that I found now, blogging this in an attempt to alert you all. My phone isn't working. I got through to Cleo (Real, not clone) for all of three seconds, and tried desperately to warn her, but all I could hear was 'Gra...y! S. .ice to ..ar fr.. ..u again! I...' and the line went dead.
This is the only way I can think of to warn you all. I hope I'm safe here, I doubt this guy would try anything in a public


Console Destroyed.
Tempest emergency program 247 activated. Autoblog of last known data in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment