Wednesday 13 October 2010

A bit of a Reunion

Just had a call from Cleo, she's going to meet me after my lectures and we'll go over to the old base, meet up with Playwrite, Diffy, Pete, and Ragnarok (I know he has his own team now, but he's still part of our group. He was for many months of course, so there's still a sense of loyalty there.) Tildy's coming from london to offer help, and we're going to see if we can get to the bottom of this hand and syringes mystery. She and Cleone (They share memories) haven't heard from the others either. Blast seemed to really take to Cleone, I'm surprised she has kept in touch. I did an intense sweep of the blog, for unfinished drafts, deleted posts, anything, but no sign. Cleo did the same, came out blank too. I hope they're ok....

Ah well, see you at four Cleo. Lucky my really late one is canceled this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment