Wednesday 27 October 2010

Updates

First, for a little while there was a new post on Rag's blog claiming he had gained a new power by 'borrowing' Pete and taking it some guy that emailed him and wanted it gone. I found this odd because:
Rag is still on holiday
He would never talk about Pete like he was an object
Apart from nightshade finding them first (and he was a villian), People tend to email me as I've been secretly putting myself out there as a person to come to for help with powers for years.
Rag's power, according to horror stories of his about non specials reacting, and calculations from me, would most likely have killed Pete, and he would know better than to grab Rag and expose himself to Chaos touch.

I called Ragnarok and he has no idea about it, so I wiped it and am now investigating it's origin. I doubt a hacker would have got through my defenses, but we'll see what comes up.


Moving on:
I've noticed, in an earlier psot, I mention Moira finally making herself known to us, and getting us to help with something. I have no idea why I wrote this, I have no memory of this happening. Playwrite thinks we were all wiped afterwards, he can sense something wrong in our minds now he knows what to look for, so maybe she didn't want us to remember, I don't know. Ah well, I hope she'll let us in on all the fuss eventually........


Still no word from a lot of the old gang, I had some calls with Healthbar, Doolittle and Don recently, but nothing from anyone else.

HE still hasn't reared his ugly head, so Zodiac is still on the watch, but with us all splitting up, I fear he may get the drop on us if he suddenly reappears.

That boy in my class who I got that 'might have a power' tingle from has started being overly friendly to me, and is really keen to know about me and become friends. It's getting creepy.

I bumped into a woman this morning who congratulated 'Tempest' on catching another rebel. I protested I didn't know what she was on about, but she grinned and said 'Congratulate Diffy for me' and wondered off. WHAT!? I'm going to have to look into her.

Think that's about it, bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. You think you've stopped ME?? You've only slowed my plans to make yours and Ragnarok's teams enemies of humanity. You may have defeated Nightshade and deleted my post, but you will need to watch out, more than ever. I hope you're ready... >:D

    ReplyDelete