Friday 26 November 2010

Autoblog activated: 0006

Hmmph. This is Diffy. And I is grumpy. There was a little whoopsy today and a teeny bit of screaming, and now Tempest says I has to stay at home. Apparantly he made it so peoples cant find us, but I becoming a 'secoority risk'. I has decidid to do this now because I know Tempest will talk about it soon and I wants to get in first. Not my folt. I was triked into using my spooks! It was all fine, then boom! A stinkypants shows up and makes everything doomy. We did do some baddy whooping a few times resently, but we must 'ownly yooz ower powerz wen it is sayf, and endevor to keep owerselves seecret wen fiteing evil in publik.' Stupid fansy words, stupid tempest saying I has to hide. I like getting to see mummy and daddy mor tho. I visited dem lots befor of corse, but we had to be carful and secrety, but now I wiv dem all the time! So yay for that.

Ooh, noises! Showty noises from downstares! I shall peer down like a ninja! Back soon!



I has spyed. It is a stinky man! I shall whoop him on alone, cos he is being mean to mummy and daddy! FEAR THE SPOOKYS!!!!
This not take long, I back soon. Bybye!

Console abandoned for longer than two minutes. Information on blog may be a security risk.
Tempest emergency program 249 activated. Autoblog of last known data in progress. Shutting down console.

No comments:

Post a Comment