Monday 15 November 2010

Autoblog activated:0004

Hello everyone, this is Tingle. I am posting this as a warning to you all. A group of posts recently appeared to me on the blog, about a mysterious hooded figure rounding up our friends. Please everyone, be alert. I fear he may be after me next, I think these posts appeared to me earlier than they otherwise would have done due to my ability, but information on Blast's post leads me to believe that I am to be next. Gravity has helped me decide how to fight him, and using all the posts I have managed to piece together most of what is going on. Now that I have seen the posts, I fear I am next, but if I can post this warning before he finds me, it will be a normal post and you will all be able to read the truth. I believe the posts done by the others are being hidden from us to keep this business quiet.
Oh, and I must inform you that at least one other person, like Shockwave, has been taken without having the chance to post an alert. I received a call from Cleone, who wanted to know if Moira knew about an encounter with a 'hooded guy' she'd had earlier in the day. I was about to inform her that I hadn't heard from Moira for a while, when static flared and I lost the call. Then she was back, saying 'Sorry about that, I TP'ed it through though, should now-' and then she screamed and the line went dead. I know she's been taken. My calculations predict that it is too late, we cannot win. He has taken too many of us, we cannot beat him unless we are together. Friends, please hear this. RUN. There is nothing we can do. Our one chance of victory is gone. You see, the only thing we could have done is

Console Destroyed.
Tempest emergency program 247 activated. Autoblog of last known data in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment