Sunday 21 November 2010

Autoblog activated:0005

Hello, this is Broadcast! Seasons greetings to you all! I've had to be careful about letting out sudden bursts of music, but I'm doing well! I haven't given up the hero life, and the town is buzzing about a 'masked figure' that they're calling 'the music man' who stalks the streets at night, saving people with waves of sound and bursts of sonic energy.
Oh Yeah! I haven't told you! I can now manipulate sound into solid energy. I can make sonicbooms, see sound (I can turn that on and off, it messes with your head a bit) and gather sound around me as protection, or fire it off as a ball of sound. It packs quite a punch! I'm not great at it yet, I need to practice honing my powers, but it's brilliant!

I had a call today, from Don. Nice to hear from him after such a long time, but seemed a little distracted. I tried to have a nice catch up with him, but he wouldn't shut up about this 'hooded guy' that was after him, and said that because I was good at communication and sound etc, I should try and get a message to the others. Then I heard him give a yell, and there was a thud. This deep voice in the background shouted something like 'Argh! You will pay for that! Knock me to the floor will you!' and seemed mad, and then there was static and the line went dead. I tried activating it again by streaming music from it (I can turn electronic devices on by causing them to burst with music or sound, but nothing more. Tempest said there was an incredibly low technopathic field as a side-effect of my power, that made it turn things on for amplifying my music. I love how he understands our powers) but nothing worked. I'm sure Tempest is handling everything, and someone will tell me if I am needed.
I love this translation software, it is making sure my typing is readable to everybody in their native tongue! Ah, technology!
Speaking of which, I hear a cry! A citizen in peril! This sounds like a job for....The music man!
Wait, the cry is from outside. It must mean the danger is inside the building! I'm off to investigate. Goodbye for now, my dear friends, and I hope we shall meet again as soon as

Console Destroyed.
Tempest emergency program 247 activated. Autoblog of last known data in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment