Tuesday 30 November 2010

Autoblog activated: 0007

Hey, doing this directly from thought, to save time and energy.



I haven't slept. I've been up all night trying to find them, spent all morning finding out who elese has been taken, there was report of a fire at Healthbar's Uni that was covered up, and an unsent email I found earlier has here swearing she heard Dragon's voice just before she was got. The fire must have been her, fighting the man in the hood. I got a call from my uncle, to say that Tildy and Lily had gone missing, and there was this faint image of an old man running towards the house, but he faded away. I calleed 'abigail', and found out that there was an old man calling out and running towards Doolittle before she dissappeared. Clearly Dragon has been trying to prevent it all happening. Good old Dragon. I wish he'd been able to tell me, I could have tried to help! Hooded guy seems to have been blocking him though. I hope he's ok, he'll be wearing himself too thin continually jumping between 'plains of reality'.
Hey, someone's coming! Oh great, hooded guy! I'm doomed! No, wait, calm down, you can do this, you can win. I know how to fight him, he won't be expecting that!
Reaching out towards me, grining, pffft, you don't look so tough.

Wait! What's happening?! The world's going all swirly, it's like there's this bubble of distrotion round me or something, what the hell is he doing? No, he looks shocked, and angry, not him then, but who? What the blazes is going on!?
Oh no, this feels weird, nope, don't like it, AAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh-

Contact with Technopath mind lost.
Tempest emergency program 159 in effect. Autoblog of last known data to main server.

No comments:

Post a Comment