Thursday 11 November 2010

Fire and Rage

Just a quick blog to talk about a student protest against higher University fees that took place in London yesterday. THOSE FIRES WERE NOTHING TO DO WITH ME. A small number of protesters took it too far and started to vandalise everything they could. I would have tried to stop them, but I wasn't there. I wanted to go, but there was a firebreather and an anger manipulator expressing THEIR opinions about the government, so I had a riot of my own up north to deal with. It was Don that called me about it, so I met up with him which was nice. I would tell you where exactly Don is right now, but I'm trying to avoid posting exact locations on here, as someone hacked Rag's blog. There's a post with everyone's locations and contact details on, but only VHS members can see it, in case we need to get in touch with each other. Not even members of SOLAR can see it, only Rag because he was a VHS member before.
Healthbar was at the protest, and managed to secretly make sure that the people killed by a fire extinguisher dropped from a balcony recovered before people noticed, so kudos to her!

Bye for now!


- Posted using Technopathy from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment