Monday 16 March 2009

Call to Arms

Ok, here's the usual plan, and how you two can fit into it, I think it should work.

If we all go in together, we will definately be spotted, and look suspicious, and we need to split up eventually anway.

We usually split up into two teams. Me, Diffy, Healthbar and Playwrite head up to the roof in a forcefield. Cienfuego, I want you and Aron with me, you're new to the team, and I want to be sure you're alright. I FF us up to the roof, and we find a skylight or open topped courtyard. We're Team A.

Aura Girl, can you go with Team B? You, Tingle, Precog, and Doolittle make your way to a back door or side entrance. We keep in touch through Playwrite, who has discovered he can make a telepathic field between all of us. You being with Team B makes life easier, as I believe you still have illusion and technopathy, which means both teams have those powers. Doolittle will make sure the guarddogs are helpful. Illusion yourself and the others so you don't stand out. Disable the locks by your door and WAIT. DON"T KILL, MAIM, OR TORTURE ANYONE, ESPECIALLY MY TEAM. I want this to be done as discretly as possible.

Me and CF will Phase Team A through the skylight when the area below is deserted, or float us down into courtyard when it's clear. I'll disable the internal alarms, and Diffy will illusion us uniforms and age us a bit so we fit in if we're spotted. Playwrite will search the staff's minds for where the holding cells are and any other useful info, while I use persuasion to get some guards to help/ignore both teams. We'll send the guards to let you lot in at the side, while make our way to the holding cells.

You need to make your way to the main control room. Find our files and get rid of them. It should be harder to find us if all the records on us are gone. Precog will go into a trance and draw their attempts to find us at regular intervals in your search, to check how well they'll do. keep looking until he say's they'll fail. He'll also have the drawings he did this afternoon with him, so pay attention if he notices anything, it's probably important. If you're seen, get tingle to interrogate for any information you can get from them.

We'll make our way to the cells, break in (Aron will make that SO much simpler, I normally crush the doors with boulders) and Healthbar will heal any wounded prisoners. We'll grab who we can, and get out as quickly as possible, probably in a Forcefield through a tunnel I'll make with E/P Control. Team B come find us when you're done with the folders and we say we've found the cells. deal with (but NOT kill) any guards you meet on the way down. AG, You should be able to use your Aura ability to knock them out, I think squeezing theirs or taking just a little or something? Doolittle will set the dogs on the guards anyway.

We get out as soon as we can and get back to our base at the VHS shop.

5 comments:

  1. Genius, but we have to make sure that I save my mother.
    In addition, I can transform myslef to look like a guard from the beginning, and Diffy can illusion you guys invisible.

    And I'm pissed at these people for ruining my life, if I feel it right to kill one of them, I will! Especially if I find the one that tranqued my mother. He's getting the worst death I can make for him... I can bring his greatest fears into reality...

    ReplyDelete
  2. well yeah the guy that got your mum, fair enough.
    The guards by the cells can go to. but we must leave Danko and Rachel alive. Rachel is useful and Now I've studied Danko, I'd rather keep dealing with him until we bring the whole thing down than have to start with someone new.

    Diffy COULD turn us invisible, but we've tried it before and we're too big, we got walked into and heard. better to be seen but ignored. Your mum is top priority, I will personally make sure she gets out first. I need to see if they have my friend pete too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice plan. I will try my best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW i saw you in B26 checking the place for any "inconveiances" i just thought that i should tell you that a great place to hide would be this room that has a bunch of heat lamps, its locked so...

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool, thanks. Yeah, I hope you got what you were looking for. I saw this painting of a man wearing pipe bombs on capitol hill, but I checked and he's gone now.

    ReplyDelete