Wednesday 11 March 2009

What is there problem?

I'm just a teenage boy with superpowers. Why does the government want me? I wouldn't say I've done nothing wrong, I'm kind of 65/35 villian/hero. Sure I use my skills for personal gain, but I help some people too, but I haven't killed or anything, just persuaded my teachers not to give me homework,made bus drivers give ME money instead of the other way around, won some fights a little too easily.......Ok a lot of bad stuff. but still. They're making a mistake trying to get me. People will get hurt, maybe even die.....

1 comment:

  1. So there are others out there like me? Hi, I'm Damian West. I can't explain it, but recently I seemed to have gained... an ability. I can make fire and...well I can do some stuff. Please contact me, I have no idea what's going on...

    ReplyDelete