Friday 27 March 2009

Operation Anti-John

This plan is fairly simple. Please let me know what you think, I'm pretty pleased with this plan, but if you think it should be changed, suggest it and I'll see what Precog makes of it.

We split into teams, Team A is Playwrite, Evan, Cleo and Broadcast. They have the most important job. Everyone except Broadcast can make a big mind block to prevent John from using his power, and Broadcast can silence John's Voice to stop him yelling commands in case his power is just weakened. I would use Pesuasion, but it can be fought by strong minds more easily than mind control so my other powers are of more use here, and I can't concentrate on using Persuasion while part of another group, I might accidently affect you lot aswell.

Freezeframe will surround him with her statue army, creatures he CAN'T control because they have no minds, and they will hold him down. Doolittle will translate for our foreign allies so that everyone can know what's going on, and her animal friends will help fight off any lackies John's picked up. Healthbar will be on hand to keep us all healthy, while Me, Damian, Arthur (Who now goes by Lighter), Shockwave, Chan and Shifter (Team B) deal with his henchmen. All henchmen and lackies should be stopped, but not badly injured if we can help it, and Tingle will go round them checking if they're free of mind control yet, and those that are, Sage and Tingle can get to safety. Omni and Precog can make sure everything stays on track by continually trancing, and letting us know what's coming next.

When we find Double and Pete, we MUST get them to safety, they are our priority.

When John is alone, and all his zombies are free, we move in. We need to get to him as quickly as we can, because Team A will get weaker the longer they block John. I'll hold him in one of my Moveable Forcefields, and we all use what we can to hold him and make sure he can't escape. Then we let Damian deal with him. It's his right. I have to admit, I'm probably going to break his arm in a number of painful ways for what he did to Healthbar, but Damian gets main resposibility.

I'm having Diffy wait at the base. He's not getting involved in something like this. I won't have it. He's too young, and this is too much like a war.

2 comments:

  1. since Sage is dead (read my blog for the details) i'll have one of the others take his place, West,and Charlie can help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks. Charlie can fly too, right? Sorry, I lose track.

    ReplyDelete