Wednesday 25 March 2009

Important note from Tempest

Hello Happy Blog People!

My name is Diffy, and I'm one of Tempust's bestest friends, and I get to have lots of fun on his team, and fight lots of bad guys!

Tempust called to me on the way out to let you know something he forgot to say on his Blog, so I get to do it. Yay!

Sorry if my writing is bad, but I still learning properely

Dameeun, (Sorry your names weird I cant spell it right, I going to copy it from your blog at some point) Temuest and evryone are going to get your mummy while theys at the bad building, and we's going to keep her here until you can get to us, and we going to let her stay in our nice safe house that NOBODY can find, I dont know how, but its cool, becasue she can't go home becasue the bad men know where that is. We think it's better if she stays with us in england, as it's a lot furtherer away from your house AND bad building.

And Tempust wanted me to say, he has a plan for getting Duble back from John, who I don't like anymore, he was nice when we met him firstly and then he went weird and he hurt Healthy! I mad at him now.

Anyways, he wants me to say he has a plan, but it will take evryone, and he'll explain when he gets back and Dameeuns mummy is safe, becxause mummys are very importiant and we got to make sure yours is ok.

He going to tell you his big plan when he get back.

Thats all, fun chating to you alls, maybe I allowed to do it again sometime, byebye!

Diffy :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting me know little buddy..oh wait, ur english..uh, little mate! Mom- I mean "Mummys" are very important, so I'm glad to know. I'll be heading over to see you guys REALLY soon, okay Diffy?
    Also, everybody mispells my name, so don't worry. Its Damian, not Damien. Damien has an 'e' and I don't like it. My name has an 'a'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okey Dokey Damian. See! I can spell it now I have your comment to copy! I been called buddy before, I don't mind.

    Tempest told me to keep checking for updates, so I can answer straight away! I like my important job!

    ReplyDelete