Saturday 14 March 2009

Me

Ok, a bit about me.

Firstly, Tempest is not my real name, but an alias created when I started the group. It makes me much harder to track.
My natural power is technopathy, but I have gained others by a rather interesting means. Unfortunately I can't currently get more, but I'm happy with what I've got.

I manifested at age thirteen (Wow almost five years ago, seems like less) and for a while just kept it a secret and had fun with it (The FBI came into work one morning and found all their screens saying 'Haha thought you were impenetrable didn't you'). After a while I started looking for specials like me. Found a few people some quivering wrecks, some proud. That's how I found you guys when you started these blogs. Then three years ago, I found a boy online who claimed he was special. I went to find him (He was a bus ride away) and found him being beaten up by some older guys calling him freak. I used a vacuum cleaner, a radio and a fan turn the tables on them and they fled. The boy said he owed me his life explained he could transfer things from one place to another. He could recharge a remote by holding it and some new batteries and transfering the power. He could take away someones sight and give it to a blind person. And in his latest test, he could pass his little brother's mental disability into the bullie's brother. Hence the beating up. He said he would help with whatever I wanted, and so began my gaining of powers. (It should be noted he couldn't affect himself, just pass things through him to other people. He could only be the method, not a subject.)

I'd met a man about a year after my power manifested who had persuasion, and he hated it.
Roger Ackroid had noticed his persuasion when he demanded a refund at a shop and the rude assistant had suddenly been very helpful and refunded him quickly. He had some fun with it for a while, and then while having an argument with his best freind, had told him to 'Just go jump off a cliff!' and he had. This turned Roger into a quivering wreck.. He wanted his power gone and I told him I'd help if I could, so I returned with my new friend, Pete the power mover. Roger asked if I could take his brother Jamie's power too, as he had phasing and it had enabled him to become a master thief and Roger was scared he'd get in trouble. Who's going to say no to free Phasing? He called his brother and used his power one last time to make his brother come and have his power taken. Pete transfered them both to me, and we left a much happier Roger to get on with his life.

Now I know that at this point I could have 'persuaded' specials to give me their power, but I kept looking for people in trouble with it. I guess it felt better taking it in a way that helped people, and I wanted a chance of getting them from people by choice before resorting to just bullying. (Plus with Pete's experience, I may not have had him too long if I did the bullying.)

I found Jenny Ridley a couple of months later. She had said online that she was scared of what was happening to her and agreed to meet with us. She had the Forcefield power I now use so often, but was scared of it. Not from a bad experience like Roger, but she was a very sensible business woman and thought of herself as a freak once she manifested. As you can imagine I was happy to solve her problem. I've practised a lot with this power and you wouldn't believe the sort of things I can do with it now!

I got my Weather Control Power from a mysterious old man who called himself tornado and wouldn't tell me anything else. He too had found Jenny and she'd given him my email. He had loved using his powers, he used to be a farmer and had always got the weather he'd wanted. But he had tired of his power once he'd retired and was now dying of cancer, he said he was happy to be dying and shouted down my offer of transferring his cancer away, saying he was dying soon anyway and didn't want to inflict the disease on anyone else. He just wanted some money for an expensive treatment so he could have a few more months with his family. He asked if I was willing to buy his power. Now, I didn't have a lot of money, but I had technopathy and access to a cashpoint, so that was easily fixed. (I know, I stole the money but I didn't care and it was to make this old man happy, and he never knew how I got it.) He didn't question that I was 15 and just let me buy it. So, another case with everyone happy.
I've practised alot with this one too, and after loads of training, I can summon forms of weather to my hands and around me, not just the general atmosphere. Wind, Water (Rain) , Ice, Lightning, Fog, etc. And, after a lot of trying. Fire (Sun) I know, it's hard to believe but I looked into the science of it and I think I know how I did it. Like a tiny Sun. I'm pretty sure what happens ia I cretae a condensed ball of flammable gasses that appear naturally in the air (Hydrogen I think?) and then summon a tiny spark of electricirty and ignite it. Ta-Da! Fireball.

Finally, Andy Howard. He had Earth/Nature control and quite enjoyed it, but lacked control and couldn't stop making flowers everywhere he went, which got noticed and unfortunately, activated his heavy hayfever. He wanted a quite life more than the power, so he asked for it to be taken away. I was again happy to oblige.

There we go, those are my powers. Now, I've mentioned I can't currently get any more. We were on our way back from Andy (he'd moved to spain) when some soldier guys attacked us. We were walking along normally at that point, we needed to get somewhere deserted to take off in my forcefields. We were about to take off when a team of government people found us. (Not Danko's, just before that started,before that, these were different people, but I reckon Danko has Pete now.). I found out later it was the Bullies from before that told the police about Pete, and then the government found out, the bullies never saw me clearly so I was safe. Anyway, they pounced on pete, I tryed to help but I was less experienced then, and still feeling a bit weird from getting my new power, I felt ill from holding it in so I didn't stand out as we walked by making flowers like Andy. I was turning to aim at the soldiers when I was knocked into a hedge by one of the soldiers. I fainted, the new power and the being thrown too much together. When I woke up, they'd gone. I was so angry and disappointed in myself. All my power, I should have been able to help my friend. I've been searching and searching, but any information they have on him is being kept very safe. I can't find him, But I swear I will one day. And morals or no morals, when I find him, whoever is keeping him hostage WILL DIE.

Anyhoo, that's a bit more about me, details on my team to follow shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment