Monday 13 April 2009

A call from Precog

I will update you on DC as soon as I can, I'm really busy, we all are, planning and scheming, but I have to tell you about a call I got from Precog, or some of the rest won't make sense.

He called me just before we went to look at the plans and he had an important message for me.

'I have a prophecy. For some reason, I wrote something WITH a drawing I did, so I think this is a key development in our future. I've never written stuff in a trance before. We have an important skill to help you master, Tempest. Our group, your team, well most of us, Diffy is an anomaly, he isn't in any of my drawings about this. Next to a picture of us, I wrote: 'To see success, and view the answers you all seek, you will need more than two eyes.' I'm trying to find out more, but it's like my own power is fighting me, I can never get a clear shot of the vision I want. It's complicated. I think...I think my power wants me to be with you guys. When I try and find out more, I always end in a vision of a hotel in DC, and I can see all of you through a window, you're looking at papers, and then my vision ends. Every time. Can I come over there? Everyone else here is fine without me for a bit.'

I got Damian to teleport him over, he didn't seem to like it much either, I guess there's something in the power that nulls the sickness, everyone hates being carried. He showed me a picture of some of us holding onto someone, he couldn't work out who, and he came to look at the plans with the rest of us. I'll tell you the rest separately. Watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment