Tuesday 14 April 2009

Solar/Lunar Energy Manipulation and Conversion

Hi! Healthbar here. That's my official name for my power. Tempest said I should write it all down here, so you all know about it, because there are still a lot of questions. Please ask questions in comments in you want to know something about it I haven't said.

Well, my power, it involves me absorbing energy from the air, Sunlight and Moonlight, either directly or from traces in the air, and converting it into a number of different uses.

I kept the block down, I have control of it now, so I'm ok having it all useable.
This is what I know of my power so far, I may edit it if I discover more.

Light:
Lifeforce manipulation, Healing
Self Healing/Regeneration (While in direct/bright sunlight)
Bioluminescence
'Light'Beam
Heat/Combustion (I can't make actual fire, but I can set things on fire with extreme heat)
Awakening (waking people up, activating powers)

Dark:
Injuring, Killing, Deathforce
Energy absorption for personal use (Healing at night)
Dark fog
Light absorption
'Dark' Beam
Black Lightning
Shutting down (Brain functions, mental blocks, blocking, nulling powers)

Combined:
Time reversal (I can go forwards, but only from the past, I can't rotate us into a future the earth hasn't yet reached, just go back through the past.)
Time Stopping (Pause the motion of sunlight/moonlight upon the earth)

That's it so far, please comment with questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment