Sunday 19 April 2009

A colourful new perspective

Me and Pete helped a guy escape today. We dropped him off outside DC with some money, and he asked for help with his power, he'd blinded three people and was terrified of it. We discovered he could change the colour of things, including creating flashes of coloured light by affecting the air around him. He can change the colour of anything, or create pure coloured light, which he had done by accident on the top floor of a bus. Three people got shocking bright orange light right in the face, blinding them. To cut a long explanation short, YOINK! (Slang for 'We nicked it' for those that don't know) He went away to start a new life, happy that he couldn't hurt anyone anymore, and I had fun changing the colour of my t-shirt, and making small green fireworks in the air. I left my t-shirt a lovely deep purple, and we came back to the hotel so I could get on a computer. I promised our friend that we'd help those he blinded, so I'm technopathing for them, I've found an article about the incident, and Damian's going to teleport Healthbar round to each of them, so she can heal them. I'll have to go back to the street we dropped our now powerless fugitive off, the transfer was, to say the least, colourful, and a nearby tree was still blue and pink when we left.

I like this power, I can tell I'm going to have fun. It's good to have Pete back. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment