Tuesday 14 April 2009

A Prophecy, Plans and Premonitions

So, me, Damian, Healthbar, Playwrite, Tingle, and Pete are all looking at Cleo's plans, and making little headway. We'd shared some thoughts, and lloked at a variety of ways, but we couldn't think of any definite plan. By this time we were mostly waiting for Tingle, he's our best logical thinker, and since his power evolved, he's got even better and planning and working out what will and won't work.

'So many things' he said, mutttering to himself almost as if we weren't there 'They nearly work. Plan A almost fits, but if it overlaps with Plan sneak attack, with a bit of Plan B... What do you think Tempest?' and he grabbed my arm, and just like I can share my phasing with other people, I could see with his power. It was incredible. The whole world became like a grid, logical, set out in an easily readable manner, I could see everything for what it really was, Damian's body had become slightly highlighted, with the top layer slightly transparent, I could see it clearly, but I could see his real, untransformed face, the one he'd had when I met him, Behind it. A bird flying past the window was actually an illusion made to distract some agents in the street below. I saw that Precog's eyes were white, it was a genuine trance, he was frantically going through his wad of pictures. I looked at the plans, and gasped. Sections of them were highlighting themselves and dancing around above the page, diagrams overlapping with each other, parts of lists cutting themselves off and making a new list, but none of it worked quite right. Nothing fitted together perfectly. Something was missing. Precog gasped, coming out of his trance violently, and pulled me away, breaking my concentration and separating me and Tingle. The world returned to normal, and while Healthbar nursed my headache, Precog pointed excitedly at one of his pictures. 'That's what my picture showed! Tingle sharing his power with you! But not just him, that didn't work properly, solve it, right? I think we need to help.' Healthbar, Playwrite, Precog and Tingle all grabbed hold of me, but I could only share one power at once. I was given a glimpse of Precog's first, and Just as Damian said 'Maybe if Pete helps?' I called out the same idea. Precog's power had shown me Pete helping. They all held hands, and Precog, who was on the end, Held hands with Pete, as I did the same thing on his other side. I was overcome by a wave of power, leaving me winded. Damian tried to grab on, but Pete's energy crackled and shocked him, making him back away. Damian told us after that my body crackled with Pete's red energy, Everyone else's eyes went bright white, and they stared upwards, as if seeing something descending on us. Apparently my eyes glowed bright gold with sunlight, and small bolts of Pete energy flew out of them, disappearing in the air in front of me. My body glowed white, and I started to mutter franticly, gibbering about plans and schemes, reasons and preparations, too fast for him to make out.

From my point of view, it was amazing. The Tingle vision returned, but this time, thanks to Precog, I saw each one play out, and the disastrous result of each one, and thanks to Healthbar, I could see the past, and what preparations or circumstances had happened that meant each one failed. Playwrite helped me understand, stopped my mind overloading, My technopathic mind made sense of it all, but he stopped it happening too quickly, and let me hear thoughts, showing me the inside of Deaths head, and his lackeys, showing me why he was so strong, what hs weaknesses were. The plans danced before me, Rearranging with the help of the visions, until we had one, working plan, that was almost right. Something was still missing. I looked at the new plan, and saw a black spot in it, something not in any of the plans that needed doing, and my new combo power took me too Cleo, she was in the desert. I saw that she had the missing part, she'd thought of what to do, but without the rest it would fail. I tried to see it, but with her telepathy it was hard to reach. I got the words 'sands', 'helix' and 'mind' but I couldn't see what they were for, or how they fitted in.

Damian says that while this was happening, I was drawing furiously, and rearranging bits of the papers before us. I did all I could, all we needed was Cleo's new part, and we'd be unstoppable.

I let go of Pete's hand, and felt a massive spasm hit me as I suddenly lost contact. The other fell on the floor, Playwrite had a nosebleed, Precog's eyes were glassy, Healthbar had a Headache, and Tingle was shaking his head, trying to dislodge the woozy feeling he said he had. Pete was lying on the floor, awake, but looking shattered, and his red energy had shredded his shirt sleeves. Healthbar tended to everyone while I showed the new plan to Damian.

'We don't have much time, we need to be able to go as soon as Cleo gets back. Me and Cleo will do the sneak from above like Plan A. Damian will act out his part from Plan B. Healthbar will charge up in sunlight I'll make for her, and be ready as back up like Plan Offense. We utilise Plan Sneak attack's strategy, but not in the way it says, we'll be slaughtered. Plan C is good, it fits in as soon as me and Damian have done our bits, Tingle, Playwrite, we'll need you for that bit, and keep Linda hidden until the last second like Plan Backstab. These bits overlap here, but if we do that bit then Death will have the advantage so we need to do these bits at the same time, Damian and Healthbar, your timestopping will be needed for that, and that's where Cleo's final stage comes in.'
I handed Playwrite a list. 'You and Tingle need to grab all of this stuff, buy it, nick it, convince people to give it to you, I don't care, we need all of it asap. Precog, I need you to see if you can find out anything about this plan's future. I found it was the best, but I can't see much of Linda, or what Cleo's final stage is. I also need you to go back to our hotel, I left my phone there, and get Hana to find all of B26 staff numbers. If we can let them know what's going on, we might actually get some help if we're careful. Pete, I need you and Healthbar to tell the others at home and at TP what's happening, we may need back up, and then go here '(I pointed to a place on a map)'There will be a man there, he's in trouble with his power, we need it, so grab it, he's a good man and he'll be happy you helped. Damian, You're with me, we need to check a lot of things before we go for this, our timing and research has to be perfect, we have reading and training to do. I'm sorry to be so bossy but if you'd seen what I saw, you'd understand. GO GO GO!!!'

Everyone nodded and we all split up, going our separate ways. Cleo came back while we were away, So I'll let her explain her missing part and take over from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment