Thursday 30 April 2009

Time back home and doing some Investigating

Hi! Sorry I haven't updated for a while, things have been crazy here, and I haven't had the time.

So, we got back to our base, Lily having already left TP ahead of us, not sure where she went, but as we landed Hana (who's still in my phone) alerted me that I had a text. From Lily.
It said:
Everything that man showed you will come true if we don't stop HIM. Tildy says that Tingle is essential, and that Cleo and Damian will be involved, but she's not sure how yet. It might not be good. Get Precog on it.Talk soon. Lily.

This terrified me. You do NOT want to know what I was shown, I'm still not sleeping right.

Playwrite told me what they knew about Tingle. While waiting for us to come back from the VHS base with Lily, Tingle had suddenly frowned, picked up two of the torn off scraps from our pile of plans, placed them together, muttered 'That shouldn't be like that. That wasn't there before, these can only mean...Moira!' and he ran out of the room (mine), and across the hall to his own. Playwrite and Precog had followed, but the door to his room closed sharply, there was a flash and a large bang, and they said they could hear Tingle yelling at someone, something like: 'How are you here? Why now?' and then the door sagged, gave a creaking noise, and fell inwards to reveal Tingles room, completely empty. It was just white. no walls, furniture, floor, ceiling, anything. Just endless white nothing. Precog then showed me a blank piece of paper. 'I had done some trancing earlier' he explained, pointing to a tiny squiggle in the bottom right corner of the page 'and this was one of the pages I ended up with, right in the middle of the wad. I thought I must just have not used it, but then surely it wouldn't be in the MIDDLE of my pile of drawings, would it? Then I noticed this.' and he got a magnifying glass, and showed me the squiggle. It was still tiny, but by squinting, I could just make out FIVE words:

TINGLE. MOIRA. WARNING. APOCALYPSE. ZODIAC.

'From what I can tell' Tingle told me 'This means that Tingle and Moira are involved in some sort of warning about this apocalypse, and ZODIAC have something to do with stopping it. I never knew much about them, we only met three of them didn't we, and you and Tildy were the ones that really learned about them.'

I had to sit down, overcome with shock. I thought I'd left all of this behind. It was history, a chapter in my life I'd closed for good, It had torn me and my city cousins apart, we hadn't been the same since, we hadn't been able to hang out like we used to....

I stood up, and grabbed the paper 'So this is a picture of his room, right? when everything had gone. I want to see this for myself. Damian, take us back to DC! Quickly!'

next part: Communications with our missing friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment