Sunday 19 April 2009

Need Help?

I've realized that recently, we've got too caught up in people trying to kill us, and digging up the past, and we've been side tracked from VHS's original objective. We've just rescued people we happen to see at the moment, but we used to LOOK for people to help. I invite anyone reading this, who wants help, wants their power taken, knows someone with a power who needs/wats help, people that want their power but want protecting, or even if you just want us to know you're there. I'd like to know how many people we're reaching. Please, comment here, tell me and my team if you want help, want protecting, if you have a power or not, or even if you just like reading this.

Talk to us people. It's what we made the VHS for. let us know you're there.

No comments:

Post a Comment