Saturday 11 April 2009

Update from DC

Hey, Tempest here, giving you a bit of an update on the current situation at DC:

Read the TP and Cleo's blogs, they help to catch up on earlier, but what's currently happening is:

We decided to split up overnight, so we weren't a big group like in the library, so Me, Damian, and Tingle are staying in a hotel across the road from B26, and Cleo, Healthbar and Linda are round the corner.

I now have the spirit of an old friend living in my phone, a woman named Hana Gitelman, a.k.a Wireless! She told me a few years ago that she had the power of electronic communication, and she'd been working on a mission for Noah Bennet, when she'd caught a virus (A COMPUTER virus! Her power let her catch a computer virus! Now that's just bad luck!) And she'd had to upload herself onto the internet to survive. I met her when I was playing with my Technopathy, back when it was my only power, all those years ago. She told me about a friend of hers, micah, and about Primatech. A few weeks later she said she had something important to do, and she'd be unreachable for a bit. Then she dissapeared. I couldn't find her anywhere. I waited a few months, and when there was still no sign, I went hacking into the Primatech website, I thought it must be where she'd gone, given her rants about the place. I got onto the mainframe, and found her signal, or trace, whatever you call it, her scent I suppose, leading to...nowhere. There was a reboot logged nearby, and I saw her trace go into it, and then nothing. I checked the reboot, fiddled around in it's virus checking area, and found a bunch of deleted files, one covered in her trace. I dragged it out, wiped it from the reboot, and plugged her into the internet for a while to give her a boost. I came back the following night to find an email saying 'Thank you Darth13 (My login name for the site we first met on) I have to go into hiding, they keep searching for me, I'll get in touch when I can. I hope we meet again, and thank you again for saving my life. You're getting as strong as Micah, and that's saying something. Goodbye for now, my friend.....' And I haven't heard from her since, so it's great to have her around again.

None of us can remember part of today, I'm going to get Playwrite to come over and work with Healthbar to try and help. I'll keep you posted, bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe I used to only have Technopathy. Wow, things were simpler in those days, but more boring.

    ReplyDelete