Wednesday 8 April 2009

Two old friends, and a Power-ful discovery, part three.

'So, the truth about my power' said Healthbar, as Jorgia writhed on the floor, in a cloud of black smoke. ' Didn't you think it was a bit weird that someone that plays as many games as I used to only got healing? I mean yeah, I always went for that kind of option in games, but still, videogames. I got Light and Dark. Good/Evil, Spiritual Balance,Life/Death call it what you like. I'm still not sure exactly what it is. All I knew was it was insanely powerful, and I had to keep it under control. I used some of my Dark power to put a block on my power, so strong and so hidden that not even Playwrite could find it. I let a bit of the life power leak out, and found I could heal people. I decided to let you all think that's all my power was, the full force even scared me, and it was my power!'

Here she had to stop to Yell 'Oi, what did I tell you?!' and blast Jorgia with black light, knocking her towards the door, she got up and snarled but there was a metallic thud, and she fell to the floor, revealing Aron, now full size, who had hit her over the head with a solid metal hand, as she'd escaped the fog and nearly killed Doolittle. 'Hi everyone. Sorry, still catching up. Who's she, what did Healthbar just do and what exactly's going on?' Aron sat down with the rest of us as Healthbar continued:

'Where was I? Oh yeah. So I kept my power at healing for a while. Then John made Damian do all those things to me. I was in more pain then than I'd ever been, and at the peak, it cracked my barrier. Some of my Dark power came out, and picked up John's power in the air, and became infected. I couldn't control it, and it made me actually physically hurt people, instead of just tiring them. I didn't realize any of this until Jhn attacked me here at the base, and my loose Darkness revealed itself. That's why I looked so ill whenever I used that part of my power. John's evil was imprinted on my darkness, or something like that, and it felt like it was poisoning me. Since then. my barrier has been breaking with every use of either power. It finally smashed for good back there, with Damian and Aron. Part of my Light is life, so I just gave Aron enough lifeforce to reconstruct him, and he was able to live-'

There was a scream as Broadcast slumped to the floor, a large whole in the back of his head. We all stared at Jorgia, who grinned, and Healthbar yelled' FOR THE LAST TIME BITCH,DON'T MESS WITH MY FRIENDS!' And she stretched one hand in Broadcasts direction, and one in Jorgia's. The hand pointing at Broadcast glowed bright white, as did the rest of her, and so did Broadcasts body, as it was lifted into the air, enveloped in brifht light, and began to spin. The hand pointed at Jorgia glowed black, as did Jorgia's head, and as Healthbar pinched her thumb and middle finger together, Jorgia's eye's rolled up into their sockets and she collapsed to the floor. Broadcast was released from the white light, alive and fully healed, and landed with a bump. 'Ow' he said. 'What happened?'
'Yeah, what happened, did you just....?' I asked, almost speechless. She looked at me staring at Broadcast and Jorgia, and laughed. 'Don't worry, I didn't kill her. I'm not one of those 'Take a life to give a life' people. I just knocked her out. Shut down her synapses for a bit, convinced her brain it was night time, she'll be asleep for quite some time. I can't control the brain, just wake it up and shut it down. I gave Broadcast his lifeforce again because I can, and I want to..' She swayed a little, coming down to sit on the floor with us. 'It does take a lot of energy though' she groaned. She looked over at Jorgia, and held out her hand. Jorgia glowed grey, and the pit, the solidified lava, all of her creations vanished, leaving the room as it had been before. 'That's her power shut down,' she said, matter-of-factly 'For good, I think. Not sure. It might return in a few years, but she's not doing anything bad for a long, long time.' We all stared again, surprised at how easily she'd done something like that. 'It's like the black lightning Damian's mum can make. My power is technically light, life, good. But they are always in balance. You can't have one without the other. I think Damian's Mum just has the lightning, because that's a specific power, not Light/Dark in general, like me. I'm like Damian having Psychokinesis and all powers within that.'

This took a while to sink in, and she had to explain it again, but eventually we got the idea. Wow. I still don't know the full extent of her power, but about about half an hour after this, when we'd locked Jorgia away in one of the smaller rooms, and she checked everyone was ok and she'd calmed down, she clutched her head, her glow faded, and she fainted. Seems to happen alot when people over exert themselves. I took Aron to see Cleo while she slept, we figured she just needed time to recover, we saw Damian but I'll let him and Cleo tell you properly. I've just got back a couple of hours ago.

Anyway, she woke up about an hour ago, and her power isn't as strong. Her healing is still at full force, and she has access to both aspects of her power, and various resulting skills, but it's not quite as strong as last night. I think it was boosted from being stored up all that time. I'm going to get her to tell you all about her power later, as she wants you all to know, and she explains it best.

Sorry this is so long, I could have split it again but it was all about her power. I told you last night was crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment